Privacy and Policies
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information for the following reasons:-
- To improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provide - you have the opportunity to pot out of this when creating an account
- Internal record keeping
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal informationWe will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
It is the policy of Sounds Commercial Ltd to recognise that its operations may have a direct impact on the natural and human environment. We aim, through our environmental policy, to continually assess the environmental implications of our activities and to seek co-operation of clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and all employees in minimising adverse effects.
To achieve these objectives we will:
- Meet or exceed all legislation concerning the protection of the environment, and in the absence of government legislation recommend sound environmental practices.
- Monitor and continually seek improved performance and sustain a commitment to continual improvements and prevention of pollution.
- Promote the co-operation of all our employees through consultation and awareness to ensure that all employees are aware of the progress.
- We will address the concerns of the local community and business to minimise disturbances, social impact and prevent pollution both to the local and wider environment.
- Co-operate with clients and assist them in meeting their environmental objectives.
- Assist our sub-contractors and suppliers to utilise sound environmental practices and sustainable resources as an integral part of our procurement policy.
- Maximise efficient use of resources by minimising material and energy wastage, increasing the use of recycled materials.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of our fleet.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source products to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- • To Improve performance by regular monitoring.